Sunday, December 4, 2011

Saturday shooting!! :3

Hello ,see you all again :)
use English write BLOG again ><"
Milk with senior shooting again
in Saturday ,milk with 4 senior  shooting in 英国坟墓
all senior also Darul senior 
but has a senior's GF not Darul only ^^
Him GF is a makeup artist
She very Professional a !!
Okay?!
give you all see photo now :)

First : take by  jasyon 

TQ jasyon
I very like this photo


Suddely : take by Soo Wei Lun
TQ senior 
I like also , looking thin and beatiful xP



Lastly :take by Jean
TQ jean
this photo so funny xD

I remember has a senior but could'n find him o.O
him no face book account? 
 Aaaaaaa!! I also want say Thank you  for senior'GF 
TQ you helps me make-up :)
(虽然一时接受不到 :3)

这次的拍摄真的好有趣
牛奶也被改形象了 :3
anyway,希望大家下次还有合作机会
辛苦了!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment